Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Survey – Email Version
If you had trouble with the form on the Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Survey page, please copy the following and answer in an email to be sent to email@example.com — PLEASE be sure to answer the mandatory questions that start with a * star. The rest of the questions are optional, complete the best you can.
*1. Email address:
*2. Modern First Name:
*3. Modern Last Name:
4. Performing Name (such as Mrs. Merry Claus):
*5. How do you want your name to appear on your Workshop Certificate?
6. Phone Number:
7. City, State:
8. Your website (if any):
*9. Which Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Workshop will you be attending? (CPW #3)? State/City and Month/Year
*10. When and where did you take the Advanced Performing course? (CPW #2)? State/City and Month/Year (or none)
*11. When and where did you take the Performing Fundamentals course? (CPW #1)?State/City and Month/Year (or none)
2022 Note from CPW: The Pandemic changed so many Christmas Season plans. You may answer the following questions about any years of your Christmas work.
12. How long have you been a Christmas Performer? Approximate number of years:
13. Have you worked with a performance partner? (Yes/No)
14. If yes, who is your partners? Mrs. Claus, Santa Claus, Christmas Elf, or Other
15. On a scale of “0=None” to “5=All the Time,” how much do you conduct the following types of gigs or appointments? Home Visits, Charity Visits, Mall Work, Photography Sessions, Commercials, Special Events, or Corporate Events.
16. Do you specialize in anything as a Christmas performer? What are you best known for?
17. Since taking CPW training, what new performance opportunities and/or content have you been able to offer or use?
18. What other types of training would help you expand your performance skills?
19. Other than COVID, what are your biggest challenges during your season?
20. Do you have any video of you performing in Character? (Yes/No)
21. Do you have any other Christmas Performers as “in case of Gig Emergency” who you could call? (Yes/No)
22. Have you been mentored by another professional? (Yes/No)
23. If you have a mentor, what topics do you cover with them?
24. Have you mentored someone else in the community? (Yes/No)
25. If you have mentored someone, what topics do you cover?
26. What types of real-world skills do you have that you could share with and help your Christmas Community? (such as: woodworking, costuming, marketing, website development, reading music)
27. Would you be willing to share your performance knowledge as a coach? (Yes/No/Other)
28. What resources would you recommend? Favorite websites? Favorite vendors? What do you like about them?
29. What are you hoping for from this course?
30. Accessibility Needs: If you are immune-compromised or have other issues (such as mobility restrictions or hearing loss), please let us know so we can do our best to help accommodate your needs.
Thank you very much!
Send your questions and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org