Sample Santa True Handouts
CPW: Offering Themed Christmas Visits
Santa True Articles on GigSalad
CPW Presents: Costuming Care Round Table, 15-Jan-2023
CPW was proud to host an open round table on zoom with expert costumers and Christmas performers to discuss storage and maintenance of Christmas costuming! People came with questions and our panel of experts brought their best tips and a few horror stories so we might all be better prepared for our own seasons.
You can download the tip sheets here from each of our panelists.
- CPW Costuming Round Table: Contact information for the Panelists
- Julia Clayton of Nexus Designs: Care and Feeding of Holiday Costumes
- Angie Goode Landerman: Angie’s Originals Tips for Suit Care
- Heather Gabriel, the Singing Seamstress: Heather’s Care Instructions and Heather’s Top Tips for Post Season Suit Care
- Jim Wyatt from Dragonworks Leather: Jim’s Top Tips for Post Season Leather Care
- Robert Seutter, Santa True: Care and Maintenance of Props and Gear
Please enjoy this recording.