Brought to you by The Oklahoma Santas
CPW Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge in Oklahoma City, OK
September 10-12, 2021
Presented by Robert Seutter (Santa True)
Join us Friday, September 10 through Sunday, September 12, 2021, for CPW Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Workshop, the third in our intensives series, led by an accomplished Santa, storyteller, and teacher, Robert Seutter, better know as Santa True.
In the first course, CPW Performing Fundamentals, we focused on all the tools in a performer’s tool kit including how to use things like physicality, improv, and vocals to develop our characters. In the second intensive, CPW Advanced Performing, we went on a deep dive into storytelling—understanding and creating stories—to build our character work with patter, movement, and our personal North Pole
Now in the CPW Tune-up and Turbo-Charge, the key themes center on process and connectivity. We’ll learn how to Tune-Up our performances for each season, not just for the individual but also by working with others. Then we’ll seek ways to Turbo-Charge our community as we pull together our knowledge and resources. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts because the ways in which we combine our efforts adds a different quality. You’ll once again be immersed in intensive hands-on and activity-based materials. Throughout, we engage in performing exercises, working in both small and large groups so participants can try out new skills in a supportive environment. This is a workshop like no other.
All CPW workshops are updated continuously and are finely tuned for each group. This is why we do our pre-workshop surveys, so we can uniquely meet your needs. Welcome to the program designed to help the community that invests in themselves.
- Friday, September 10, 2021, time TBA – Welcome Reception (venue TBA)
- Saturday, September 11, 2021, 8 AM-5 PM – Day One Tune-up and Turbo-Charge Workshop (with lunch break)
- Sunday, September 12, 2021, 8 AM-5 PM – Day Two Tune-up and Turbo-Charge Workshop (with lunch break)
Additional details will be coming soon. Watch this space!
- New Low Price! $200 per person – Deadline to be announced soon
Notes about what is included with the registration will be coming soon!
Travel, lodging, meals, and extra activities are not included in the registration.
Notes about local airport and transportation options coming soon.
How to Register
- Contact us to reserve your spot in the workshop today! Then complete the Turbo-Charged Registration Survey to ensure you get your workshop graduation certificate.
- Jocelyn Whitney, (918) 691-6573, firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Participant Survey
Once you have registered, please complete the Turbo-Charged Registration survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
Address of Venue TBA