Brought to you by The Indiana Santa Claus Society
CPW 2021: Advanced Performance
August 27-29 in Camby, IN
Presented by Robert Seutter (Santa True)
Join us August 27-29, 2021 for CPW Advanced Performance Workshop, led by an accomplished Santa, storyteller, and teacher, Robert Seutter, better know as Santa True.
In the first course, the Performing Fundamentals, you were presented with a buffet: with a little of everything, all designed to inspire. Now in the Advanced Performance Workshop, you’ll be immersed in more intensive hands-on and activity-based materials, where participants will create and do. Day One is spent working on understanding, creating, and telling stories. We also examine key techniques in receiving and giving feedback plus coaching. Day Two takes story knowledge and Christmas lore to create unique character back stories. Along the way, we focus on what makes each of your individual characters unique, how to build buy-in from audiences, create character depth, and how to use ALL of this to enthrall your audience. Throughout, we engage in performing exercises, with a bit of vocal, improv, and duo exercises, working in both small and large groups so participants can try out new skills in a supportive environment. This is a workshop like no other!
- Friday, August 27, time TBA – Meet and Greet social at the La Quinta Inn and Suites
- Saturday, August 28, 8 AM-5 PM – Day One Advanced Performance Workshop
- Sunday, August 29, 8 AM-5 PM – Day Two Advanced Performance Workshop
Detailed Schedule Information
- Workshop – 8 AM classroom opens, workshop starts by 9 AM
- Lunch – Noon to 1 PM (included in your registration)
- Workshop end – 5 PM
Students are on their own for dinner Friday and Saturday.
- Single Registration
- $225 total tuition for singles, due on or before August 14
- Double Registration
- $425 total tuition for doubles, due on or before August 14
Registration includes two lunches, snacks, and beverages. Travel, lodging, dinner, and extra activities are not included in the registration.
The closest airport is Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
How to Register
- Contact us to reserve your spot in the workshop today! Then complete the Advanced Performance Survey to ensure you get your workshop graduation certificate.
- Margie Wolczak, (765) 427-5825, email@example.com
Workshop Participant Survey
Once you have registered, please complete the Advanced Performance survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
10740 E. County Rd 700 South
Camby, IN 46113
To get the hotel discount, mention the “The Indiana Santa Claus Society.”
LaQuinta Inn and Suites, Indianapolis Airport West, 2251 Manchester Dr, Plainfield, IN 46168
• $89/per night + taxes (for King or 2 Doubles)
• $119/per night + taxes (for pet rooms)
plus free hot breakfast, just 5 miles from Camp Camby, hotel reservations: (317) 279-2650.