CPW 2019: Performing Fundamentals, May 4-5, in Camby, IN
Brought to you by The Indiana Santa Claus Society
CPW in Camby, Indiana
May 4-5, 2019
Join us at Camp Camby, located close to the Indianapolis International Airport, for the
CPW Performing Fundamentals Workshop on May 4 and 5, 2019.
- Single registration = $175 early registration
- $50 non-refundable retainer required to hold your reservation
- Balance of $125 due by April 1, 2019
- Registration = $200 after April 1
- Double registration (Santa and Mrs. Claus) = $325 early registration
- $100 non-refundable retainer required to hold your reservations
- Balance of $225 due by April 1, 2019
- Registration = $375 after April 1
Included in your Registration
- Two days of instruction
- Two lunches, beverages, and snacks
How to Register
Contact Margie Wolczak to reserve your spot in the workshop today!
Workshop Participant Survey
Once you have registered, please complete this survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
The Indiana Santa Claus Society has also reserved a block of hotel rooms at LaQuinta Inn and Suites, Indianapolis Airport West, Plainfield IN — $89 per night plus hot breakfast. There’s a free airport shuttle to and from the hotel. And the hotel is just five miles from Camp Camby.
- To make a reservation at LaQuinta Hotel, Plainfield, call 317-279-2650
- The room block is under “Indiana Santa Claus Society” at the $89/night rate
- The block is applicable for May 2-6, 2019, if someone might like to enjoy visiting Indianapolis while in town for the workshop
There is also camping available at Camp Camby. (Lodging is the personal responsibility of all students, it is not included in the workshop registration.)