A traditional Ukrainian tale about the Christmas Spider can be an excellent story in your performers’ toolkit for home visits and parties. If you’d like to make some Christmas Spider ornaments to give away, or create a craft event for youth and adults alike, you can use these photos below to learn.
- Four gold 12-inch pipe cleaners will make enough legs for three ornaments
- One 1-inch jingle bell per ornament
- One half-inch jingle bell per ornament
- About 4-5 inches of red velvet half-inch ribbon per ornament
- About 12 inches of a sturdy craft thread to hang each ornament
- Scissors to cut the pipe cleaners, the ribbon, and the craft thread