Advanced Workshop Survey – Email Version
If you had trouble with the form on the Advanced Survey page, please copy the following and answer in an email to be sent to email@example.com — PLEASE be sure to answer the mandatory questions that start with a * star. The rest of the questions are optional, complete the best you can.
*1. Email address:
*2. Modern First Name:
*3. Modern Last Name:
*4. Performing Name (such as Santa Nick) – How do you want your name to appear on your Workshop Certificate?
*5. Today’s Date (mm/dd/yyyy):
6. Cell Phone Number:
7. City, State:
8. Your website (if any):
*9. Which Advanced Workshop will you be attending? State/City and Date/Month/Year
*10. When and where did you take the Performing Fundamentals course? State/City and Date/Month/Year
2021 Note from CPW: The Pandemic in 2020 changed so many Christmas Season plans. You may answer the following questions about 2019 or 2020, whatever works best for you. If you did virtual visits, you can address these, too.
11. How long have you been a Christmas Performer? Approximate number of years:
12. As courses go, how effective was CPW at helping you for last season? (Last year or any pre-pandemic year)?
13. Tell us about your 2019 (in-person) season, how did it go?
14. How would you rate your in-person 2019 season overall? (from 5 amazing to 1 troublesome)
15. On a scale of “0=none” to “5=All the Time,” how much do you conduct the following types of gigs or appointments?
15a. Home Visits 0-5:
15b. Charity Visits 0-5:
15c. Mall Work 0-5:
15d. Photography Sessions 0-5:
15e. Commercials 0-5:
15f. Special Events 0-5:
15g. Corporate Events 0-5:
16. Did you do any big public events (in 2019)? (Yes/No):
17. If you did big public events, what kind were they? How large was the audience?
18. Would you share a challenge you faced in your 2019 season and what happened?
19. Did any of these elements become part of your 2019 season, from the previous Performing Fundamentals course? (check all that apply)
19a. Call and Response (Yes/No)
19b. Reindeer Macarena (Yes/No)
19c. Vocal Warm-up: Viking Boat Song (Yes/No)
19d. Vocal Warm-up: A-Frame (Yes/No)
19e. Vocal Warm-up: Buzzing (Yes/No)
19f. Expressive Exercises: Kringles (Yes/No)
19g. Expressive Exercises: Lion-Lemon (Yes/No)
19h. Expressive Exercises: Vowel/Smiltes (Yes/No)
19i. Character Key Geestures Key Phrases (Yes/No)
19j. Movember Centers (Yes/No)
19k. Dynamic Suspension (Yes/No)
19l. Rock Solid Tips: Food Prep (Yes/No)
19m. Rock Solid Tips: Build Support Network (Yes/No)
19n. Photo Mojo: Control the Moment (Yes/No)
19o. Photo Mojo: Great STills, Video Elfies (Yes/No)
19p. Building Your North Pole (Yes/No)
19q. The Santa Paths (Yes/No)
19r. Time to Shine (Yes/No)
20. Tell us about your 2020 (during quarantine) season, how did it go?
21. How would you rate your 2020 (quarantine) season overall? (from 5 amazing to 1 troublesome)
22. Did you do any virtual visits in 2020? (Yes / No)
23. If you did virtual visits in 2020, approximately how many? On average how long were the visits?
24. If you did virtual visits in 2020, did you book them yourself? or did you have a virtual booking agency (if so, who)? or both?
25. Have you been mentored since the last class by another professional? (Yes / No)
26. Have you mentored someone else in the community since the last class? (Yes / No)
27. Do you have a peer or coaching relationship where you can try out and test material? (Yes / No)
28. Have you broken down your in-person events into their components? (Yes / No / Somewhat)
29. Did you create and use your own back story? (Yes / No / Somewhat)
30. Have you memorized “Twas the Night Before Christmas” (A Visit from St. Nicholas)? (Yes / No / Partially)
31. On a scale of 1-rarely to 5-all the time, how much do you use the following skills?
31a. Singing (1 to 5)
31b. Storytelling (1 to 5)
31c. Story-Reading (1 to 5)
31d. Improv (1 to 5)
31e. Mime (1 to 5)
31f. Photo Modeling (1 to 5)
31g. Acting (memorized lines) (1 to 5)
31h. Partner work in character (1 to 5)
31i. Magic (1 to 5)
31j. Prop work (magic key, etc.) (1 to 5)
31k. Character Question & Answer (1 to 5)
31l. Created a virtual script for pre-recorded Christmas messages (1 to 5)
31m. Created a virtual script for Live (virtual) Christmas visits (1 to 5)
32. What can we do to help prepare you for next season?
33. What performing related material for In-Person Visits would you like to see CPW cover more of?
34. Is there a specific topic or questions you would like to see CPW address?
*35. Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19 or have you had COVID-19 and recovered from it? Yes/No:
36. Accessibility Needs: If you are immune-compromised or have other issues (such as mobility restrictions or hearing loss), please let us know so we can do our best to help accommodate your needs.
Thank you very much!
Send your questions and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org