Brought to you by Christmas Performer Workshops
CPW Advanced Performance in Moorpark, CA
September 24-26, 2021
Presented by Robert Seutter (Santa True)
Join us September 24-26, 2021, for CPW Advanced Performing Workshop!
In the first course, the Performing Fundamentals, you were presented with a buffet: with a little of everything, all designed to inspire. Now in the Advanced Performance Workshop, you’ll be immersed in more intensive hands-on and activity-based materials, where participants will create and do.
- Day One is spent working on understanding, creating, and telling stories. We also examine key techniques in receiving and giving feedback plus coaching.
- Day Two takes story knowledge and Christmas lore to create unique character back stories and deepen your character work.
Along the way, we focus on what makes each of your individual characters unique, how to build buy-in from audiences, create character depth, and how to use ALL of this to enthrall your audience. Throughout, we engage in performing exercises, with a bit of vocal, improv, and duo exercises, working in both small and large groups so participants can try out new skills in a supportive environment.
This is a workshop like no other!
- Friday, September 24, 2021 time TBA – Welcome Reception (location TBA)
- Saturday, September 25, 2021, 8 AM-5 PM – Day One Advanced Performance Workshop (with lunch break)
- Sunday, September 26, 8 AM-5 PM – Day Two Advanced Performance Workshop (with lunch break)
Additional notes about the weekend schedule of events will be announced here. Watch this space!
- Single Registration – $240
- Double Registration (Santa and Mrs Claus) – $25 discount each ($430)
- Solo Female Performers and Elves – $25 discount ($215)
Travel, lodging, meals, and extra activities are not included in the registration.
Local airport and transportation options TBA.
How to Register
- Contact us to reserve your spot in the workshop before August! Then complete the Advanced Registration Survey to ensure you get your workshop graduation certificate.
- Cat Ellen, (818) 762-9075, email@example.com
Workshop Participant Survey
Once you have registered, please complete the Advanced Registration survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
14339 White Sage Rd. Unit B, Moorpark, CA 93021