Workshop: Tarpon Springs, FL, August 4 and 5, 2018
Christmas Performer Workshops (CPW) comes to Florida
SAVE THE DATE!
Come join us for the workshop that everyone is talking about! August 4 and 5, 2018, CPW brings Robert Seutter, Santa True, to teach CPW Performing Fundamentals in Tarpon Springs, FL, brought to you by the Palm Tree Santas.
The CPW Performing Fundamentals workshop includes: Storytelling, Vocals, Physicality, Improv, Building your Back Stories, Character work, Dealing with Marathon Performance, Working as Duos, Stage Presence, Developing your Scene Break Downs, Expressiveness, and more.
Yes, it’s a lot to absorb. But we want to inspire you and make sure you get your money’s worth. We plan to include an extra half day class on Friday afternoon specifically on Storytelling Performance. This is going to be a long season: If you want to bring the Magic, this is the workshop! Join us for a FUN, supportive, high energy weekend!
That’s Saturday, August 4 and Sunday, August 5, 2018 with the Palm Tree Santas! Please re-share this post! (Download a PDF flyer)
- Santa Bob Elkin, Palm Tree Santas / Santas Drill Team
- (813) 230-9254
- IMPORTANT: Please email or call Santa Bob to register, before attempting to make your sleeping room reservation. Everyone who registers will receive a Pay Pal invoice for a 50% deposit ($100) or you can mail a check. Balance due must be paid a minimum of 45 days prior to the workshop scheduled start date (on or before June 20, 2018).
Price is $200 per student for two full days of training, includes an extra Storytelling workshop Friday afternoon. Cost does not include meals, transportation, or lodging.
Come join us at the Facebook group Palm Tree Santas for more information and camaraderie.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Saturday, August 4 and Sunday, August 5, 2018
We have a block of sleeping rooms reserved for Friday, August 3 and Saturday, August 4, 2018 for your convenience at the Quality Inn, Tarpon Springs, 727-934-5781. Room rates: $79 standard rooms, $99 Suites, ask for the Santas Workshop room block.
Before you arrive at the Workshop, please complete the following pre-course Survey. We need your Modern Name, your Email, and the name you want on your Certificate of Completion.
CPW Florida Workshop Policies
- Request for refunds of Deposits will be handled individually, subject to reasonable just cause.
- Purchase of tuition is the responsibility of the student. If any student is unable to attend, they may sell (transfer) their seat to someone else. Transfer of tuition is handled between the students.
- You must send an email notification of change in attendance to (a) firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) to email@example.com for change of the name on the Certificate of Completion.