Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Survey – Email Version
If you had trouble with the form on the Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Survey page, please copy the following and answer in an email to be sent to email@example.com — PLEASE be sure to answer the mandatory questions that start with a * star. The rest of the questions are optional, complete the best you can.
*1. Email address:
*2. Modern First Name:
*3. Modern Last Name:
4. Performing Name (such as Mrs. Merry Claus):
*5. How do you want your name to appear on your Workshop Certificate?
*6. Today’s Date (mm/dd/yyyy):
7. Cell Phone Number:
8. City, State:
9. Your website (if any):
*10. Which Tune-Up and Turbo-Charge Workshop will you be attending? (CPW #3)? State/City and Date/Month/Year
*11. When and where did you take the Advanced Performing course? (CPW #2)? State/City and Date/Month/Year
*12. When and where did you take the Performing Fundamentals course? (CPW #1)?State/City and Date/Month/Year
2021 Note from CPW: The Pandemic in 2020 changed so many Christmas Season plans. You may answer the following questions about 2019 or 2020, whatever works best for you. If you did virtual visits, you can address these, too.
13. How long have you been a Christmas Performer? Approximate number of years:
14. As courses go, how effective was CPW at helping you for last season? (whether in-person or virtual/pandemic performances):
15. Tell us about your most recent in-person season, how did it go?
16. On a scale of 5=amazing to 0=none, how would you rate your own Christmas Marketing?
17. What is your primary marketing method or site?
18. Do you perform with others during the Christmas season? Yes/No:
19. Do you have any other Christmas Performers as “in case of Gig Emergency” who you could call? Yes/No:
20. What types of real-world skills do you have that you could share with and help your Christmas Community? (such as: woodworking, costuming, marketing, website development, reading music):
21. Do you have any training in any type of performing arts skills, outside the Christmas community? If so, describe briefly (example, three years in choir, two improv courses):
22. Would you be willing to share your performance knowledge as a coach? Yes/No/Other:
23. Have you been mentored this season by another professional? Yes/No:
24. Have you mentored someone else in the community? Yes/No:
25. What have been your biggest challenges as a performer?
26. Do you have a peer or coaching relationship where you can try out and test material? Yes/No:
27. Did you do any virtual visits in 2020? Yes/No:
28. If you did virtual visits in 2020, approximately how many? On average how long were the visits?
29. If you did virtual visits in 2020, did you book them yourself? or did you have a virtual booking agency (if so, who)? or both?
*30. On a scale of 0 = non-existent to 10 = outstanding, how would you rate the quality of Christmas BUSINESS training, information, and resources?
30a. Locally (0-10):
30b. Regionally (0-10):
30c. Nationally (0-10):
*31. On a scale of 0 = non-existent to 10 = outstanding, how would you rate the quality of Christmas PERFORMANCE training, information, and resources?
31a. Locally (0-10):
31b. Regionally (0-10):
31c. Nationally (0-10):
32. If you could change something about our Christmas Community or our Performing art form, what would you change? (You can vent.) Your answers will be kept anonymous:
33. What performing related material for In-Person Visits would you like to see CPW cover more of?
34. Are there any other specific topic or questions you would like to see CPW address?
*35. Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19 or have you had COVID-19 and recovered from it? (Yes/No):
36. Accessibility Needs: If you are immune-compromised or have other issues (such as mobility restrictions or hearing loss), please let us know so we can do our best to help accommodate your needs.
Thank you very much!
Send your questions and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org