After-Workshop Feedback – Email Version
If you had trouble with the form on the After-Workshop Feedback page, please copy the following and answer in an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org — PLEASE be sure to answer the mandatory questions that start with a * star. The rest of the questions are optional, complete the best you can.
*1. Email address:
*2. About Names – If you did not receive a certificate in class, we can email you a replacement. Please provide the complete spelling of how you would like your name to appear on your class certificate of completion.
Your modern first and last name just for our records. We never share or sell your information to anyone.
*3. Performing Name:
*4. First Name:
*5. Last Name:
*6. Which CPW Course did you attend? Date, Location, and Topic (if you know):
7. Assign Ratings: Please rate the following from 5 (excellent) to 1 (poor)
- Content was clear and easy to understand
- Course length and pace was appropriate
- I feel confident about what I learned and applying it to my role
- I would recommend this course to others
- Overall Satisfaction with the Course
8. Short Answers: Please provide a short answer to the following questions.
- Name one thing in class that surprised you.
- What two things will make your more effective?
- Which topics would you have liked more in-depth coverage?
- Which topics (if any) were missing that you hoped to study?
- Did anything seem redundant or unnecessary?
- Were your questions answered adequately?
9. Rate Effectiveness: Please rate the effectiveness of the following.
- Slide Presentation
- In-Class Demonstrations
- In-Class Exercises
Sending In Your Feedback
Please send your questions and answers to email@example.com