Brought to you by S.O.S. School of Santas
CPW Performing Fundamentals in Branson, MO
July 15-18 in Branson, MO
CPW Performing Fundamentals is coming to Branson, Missouri as part of a package of four days of workshops.
- Thursday, July 15 (1-2:15 PM), Balloons with Spangle
- Thursday, July 15 (2:30-6 PM), Jessica Rosa
- Professional photographer, digital artist, editorial designer, graphic designer, and social media manager, Jessica Rosa specializes in Santa and Mrs. Claus photos.
- From Thursday 2:30-3:45 PM enjoy “Photography and posing techniques.” Since photography is a large component of performing as Santa and Mrs. Claus, Jessica shares her insight on how to work with photographers, understanding copyrights, and posing techniques to elevate your performance.
- Then Thursday 4-6 PM continue with “Managing your social media and marketing.” After a short break, Jessica talks about social media and how to build an audience while booking more clients by creating a marketing plan.
- Friday, July 16 (9 AM to 2:45 PM, break for lunch at noon), Darla Bicknell
- Also known as Mrs Claus Dallas, Darla Bicknell has been entertaining audiences for more than twenty years. Darla’s unique ‘Show-Me’ approach and her joyful personality, brings Mrs. Claus to life like you have never seen her before! Knowing the best way to learn is when you are having fun and it comes from the heart, Darla will help you bring your performance to the next level.
- Friday, July 16 (3-5 PM), Saturday, July 18 (9-5 PM), and Sunday, July 19 (9-5 PM) – Santa True and CPW Performing Fundamentals
- Santa True brings the CPW Performing Fundamentals workshop to Branson! It is the mission of True and CPW to richly equip all the participants in this workshops with real-world application of Performance Fundamentals and skills that will help you develop your own unique Christmas character, in a supportive, fun, and engaging way.
- This innovative and high-energy training includes: Vocals, physicality, improv, storytelling, building your back story, character work and philosophy, dealing with marathon performance, working as duos, stage presence, developing your scene breakdowns, expressiveness, coaching, and much more!
Robert Seutter aka Santa True has developed a truly innovative training style and technique with materials and content to enhance your performance.
Christmas Performer Workshops (CPW) was the first training program to offer in-depth multiple presentations that focus on performing. True was the only instructor to teach 5 workshops at Discover Santa and 6 workshops at International Santa Celebration in Denver.
It is the mission of True and CPW to richly equip all of the participants in the workshop with real-world application of performance fundamentals and skills, to help them develop their own unique Christmas characters in a supporting, fun and engaging way.
Participants/Students can arrive as early as 8 AM for the workshop spaces. Thursday dinner starts at 6:30 PM. Cookies and Milk Social Reception (meet the vendors) – Thursday 7-8 PM. Friday Lunch starts at noon, Dinner starts at 5 PM
Gather in lobby at 6:15 PM to leave for the Clay Cooper show at 6:30 PM. Saturday, Lunch starts at noon, Dinner starts at 5 PM. Gather in the lobby at 6:15 PM to leave for Pierce Arrow show at 6:30 PM. Sunday, the Graduation Photos will be taken from 8-9 AM. Lunch starts at noon and Dinner starts at 5 PM. Enjoy live entertainment by Elvis Impersonator Radney Pennington.
Workshop Registration Survey
Once you have registered, please complete this Registration Survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
How to Register
- Registration on S.O.S. Santas – https://schoolofsantas.com/register
- Contact us to reserve your spot in the workshop today! Then complete the Registration Survey to ensure you get your workshop graduation certificate.
- $100 deposit due no later than May 10, 2020
- Single Registration = $349 First person
- Second Registration = $189 Second person
- $50 discount for first person by 1/15/20
$25 discount for second person by 1/15/20
- $25 discount for first person by 4/30/20
$25 discount for second person by 4/30/20
- $50 discount for first person by 1/15/20
- Balance Due on or before 6/15/2020
Cancellations after May 10, 2020 will not be refunded. Includes Workshop fee, Lunch and Dinner Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, plus tickets to the Pierce Arrow Show. May offer a dinner event opportunity on Thursday, at participant’s own expense.
Travel, lodging, and extra activities are not included in the registration.
Hotel Reservation is $99/day (tax included) with complimentary breakfast and evening snack. Branson (BKG) or Springfield (SGF) airports. Taxis or Uber are available in the area, or call Spangle in advance (417) 619-3209 to discuss transportation needs.
There are tons of restaurants in the area, many of which are in walking distance. Meals at the workshops are provided. Snacks will be included.
275 Tanger Blvd.
Branson, MO 65616
A Huge Thank you to our Sponsors!
- Nationwide Santa’s
- Santa & the Business of Being Santa
- Jessica Rosa Photography
Interested in being a 2020 Sponsor? Call (800) 432-4202 for information. SchoolofSantas.com