Brought to you by The Indiana Santa Claus Society
CPW 2020: Advanced Performance
August 28-30 in Camby, IN
Presented by Robert Seutter (Santa True)
Join us August 28-30, 2020, for CPW Advanced Performance Workshop, led by an accomplished Santa, storyteller, and teacher, Robert Seutter, better know as Santa True.
In the first course, the Performing Fundamentals, you were presented with a buffet: with a little of everything, all designed to inspire. Now in the Advanced Performance Workshop, you’ll be immersed in more intensive hands-on and activity-based materials, where participants will create and do. Day One is spent working on understanding, creating, and telling stories. We also examine key techniques in receiving and giving feedback plus coaching. Day Two takes story knowledge and Christmas lore to create unique character back stories. Along the way, we focus on what makes each of your individual characters unique, how to build buy-in from audiences, create character depth, and how to use ALL of this to enthrall your audience. Throughout, we engage in performing exercises, with a bit of vocal, improv, and duo exercises, working in both small and large groups so participants can try out new skills in a supportive environment. This is a workshop like no other!
- Friday, August 28 – Meet and Greet social at the La Quinta Inn and Suites
- Saturday, August 29, 8 AM-5 PM – Day One Advanced Performance Workshop
- Sunday, August 30, 8 AM-5 PM – Day Two Advanced Performance Workshop
Detailed Schedule Information
- Workshop – 8 AM classroom opens, workshop starts by 9 AM
- Lunch – Noon to 1 PM (included in your registration)
- Workshop end – 5 PM
Students are on their own for dinner Friday and Saturday.
- Non-Refundable deposit required
- Early bird cut-off is before July 1, 2020
- Single Registration
- $75 deposit for single registration
- Early Bird: $200 total tuition for singles paid BEFORE July 1
$125 balance due (on or before) June 30
- After July 1: $225 total tuition for singles paid July 1 or AFTER, $150 balance due paid July 1 until (DEADLINE HERE)
- Double Registration
- $150 deposit for double registration
- Early Bird: $375 total tuition for singles paid BEFORE July 1
$225 balance due (on or before) June 30
- After July 1: $425 total tuition for singles paid July 1 or AFTER, $275 balance due paid July 1 until (DEADLINE HERE)
Registration includes two lunches, snacks, and beverages. Travel, lodging, dinner, and extra activities are not included in the registration.
The closest airport is Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
How to Register
- Contact us to reserve your spot in the workshop today! Then complete the Advanced Registration Survey to ensure you get your workshop graduation certificate.
- Margie Wolczak, (765) 427-5825, firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Participant Survey
Once you have registered, please complete the Advanced Registration survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
10740 E. County Rd 700 South
Camby, IN 46113