Brought to you by AZ Santa’s, Mrs. Claus, and Elves
CPW 2020: Advanced Performance
June 6-7 in Phoenix, AZ
Presented by Robert Seutter (Santa True)
Join us June 6-7, 2020, for CPW Advanced Performing Workshop, led by an accomplished Santa, storyteller, and teacher, Robert Seutter, better know as Santa True.
In the first course, the Performing Fundamentals, you were presented with a buffet: with a little of everything, all designed to inspire. Now in the Advanced Performance Workshop, you’ll be immersed in more intensive hands-on and activity-based materials, where participants will create and do. Day One is spent working on understanding, creating, and telling stories. We also examine key techniques in receiving and giving feedback plus coaching. Day Two takes story knowledge and Christmas lore to create unique character back stories. Along the way, we focus on what makes each of your individual characters unique, how to build buy-in from audiences, create character depth, and how to use ALL of this to enthrall your audience. Throughout, we engage in performing exercises, with a bit of vocal, improv, and duo exercises, working in both small and large groups so participants can try out new skills in a supportive environment. This is a workshop like no other!
- Saturday, June 6, 8 AM-5:30 PM – Day One Advanced Performance Workshop
- Sunday, June 7, 8 AM-5 PM – Day Two Advanced Performance Workshop
Detailed Schedule Information
- Breakfast – 7 AM
- Workshop – 8 AM gather, start by 9 AM
- Lunch – Noon to 1:30 PM (everyone on their own for lunch, please be back on time)
- Workshop end – 5:30 PM
There will be a list of nearby restaurants for lunch; the hotel also has a bar/grill and a restaurant.
- Santa, Elves Registration: $249
- Santa & Mrs. Claus (double) Registration: $459
- Mrs. Claus (solo) Registration: $219
- Minimum deposit required: $100
- Balance is due (on or before) 15 days before event (by Friday, May 22, 2020)
Space is limited to 50 seats, first come, first serve basis. Remember the last time Santa True came to Phoenix?
Registration includes Buffet Breakfast and Beverages during event. Lunch break is 90-minutes and is on your own. Travel, lodging, and extra activities are not included in the registration.
The closest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX).
How to Register
- Contact us to reserve your spot in the workshop today! Then complete the Advanced Registration Survey to ensure you get your workshop graduation certificate.
- Bo Friend, (480) 285-9441, firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Participant Survey
Once you have registered, please complete the Advanced Registration survey (should take only 5-10 minutes) so that your feedback can be included in the course.
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe
2100 S. Priest Drive
(Old Fiesta Inn)